Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bling it Out...

There are many uses for bling. You can use it on layouts and cards. You can use it to make letters pop, or you can use it to accent a border. I chose to use my bling this month on creating the center of My Mind's Eye flower (found on the the element page). I then created a swirly cutesy stem on my flower with my bling. I used black bling which really accented the black, grey, and white color scheme. I thought that these colors along with the bling needed a little POW! I am mildly obsessed with yellow so that is what I chose to do. As you can see in this "Got Waves" layout I used yellow ink around the edges of my flower as well as some white polk-a-dot ribbon as an accent.
This layout is very simple, easly dupicated, and yet still easy on the eyes!

Okay, so easy on the eyes minus the flash...apparently I need to practice some photos skills, I do apologize for the horrible reflection of the flash.








2 comments:

Misty Rose said...

love the bling!

Kathryn said...

I am obsessed with bling lately, too! I never used to be into bling and glitter and all the sparkly things, but I am now! I love how you used it for both a flourish and a flower center & the yellow looks fab!