Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ooh La La and Andrea Victoria


This month's DT kits were so much fun to put together. I used 2 different paper lines from My
Mind's Eye- Andrea Victoria and Ooh La La. I loved how the papers remind me of the changing colors of fall- my favorite time of year!
I decided that I would challenge the designers this month and just give them patterned paper and very few embellishments. I thought it would be fun to see what they came up with. To me that is the fun part about the design team- seeing what everyone else comes up with. The ladies always give me inspiration and I always take something away from the DT wall to put in my scrapbook ideas. Each and every month the DT Wall just is amazing.

Don't forget to stop by Scrapbooks Plus and see what the designers have done for the month. Pick up some of the papers that we used and show us your work~ you could win a Scrapbooks Plus Gift Certificate!

Enjoy!
Lisa

No comments: