Monday, September 14, 2009

Glossy Accents and Flower Soft


After reading Michelle's post on Friday, I got thinking about how I love to embellish my accents. I love the die cut sheets by My Mind's Eye that came with the kit this month ( I used the Andrea Victoria paper line). There are so many uses for the different die cuts and so many different ways to make them go perfectly with you LO.



In this LO I used the flower die cut as an accent. I embellished the flower with some Polar White Flower Soft. It gave some dimension to the flower- just enough for me. Scrapbooks Plus has a great selection of Flower Soft- go by and check it out!


I also love to use Glossy Accents by Ranger to accent my embellishments. I used my Cricut and cut out part of my title LOVE. When I put it on the LO, it just didn't have the pop I wanted. So, I put a coat of Glossy Accents on it and I really like the way it looks.

Enjoy!
Lisa

No comments: