Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Do you need some All Occasion Cards?

My kit this month was the Andrea Victoria line from MME and I *loved* it! The colors are a combination of classic neutrals and classy golden tones. I usually struggle with cards, but I made (4) this month! Check it out: These are generic, all occasion cards that are even okay to send to a guy!
I always struggle trying to make cards that are a little more masculine, but because of the colors, I even think the flowers don't make them too "pretty" or "girly"... although I wouldn't hesitate to send them to my girlfriends either!

The sentiment on (2) of the cards are from a stamp set that Debbie has in the store from Inkadoo "Tell It Like It Is" - they are so cute and so true! The asian word tiles are from a doodlebat font set I purchased online. The "perfect day" icon is also from a purchased doodlebat font.
.
The die cut sheet makes it quick and easy to assemble the cards.

I am going to go back and buy a few more of these to keep in my stash because I can see turning any of these cards into birthday or wedding or graduation cards with a simple change in sentiment!
.
I also cut a lot of flowers out of the "Floral Stripes"paper in the line, so I will have to add a couple more of these sheets to my stash as well!

2 comments:

Deborah Mahnken said...

Gorgeous cards! And I think I may have to check out that stamp set :)

matushka said...

I do, I do... and I want these! They are fabulous! The sayings are pretty cute too. :)