Monday, September 7, 2009

Are you Ready for School?

Tomorrow is the day when many kids head back to school (my guys start back on Thursday). So take your camera and get those shots of them getting on the bus, entering the building...whatever great photo you capture of the first day of school, you can record the memory on this great paper from My Mind's Eye. There is this notebook paper 12x12 sheet that is a perfect background for a one page layout. I used strips of other patterned paper from the kit to grab the colors from the door and from Zach's shirt. The letters are Basic Grey. You can find whatever you need for your "Back to School" layout at Scrapbooks-Plus. (And now that the kids are back in school you can get caught up on all your scrappin'!)

1 comment:

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Love this layout...wish I could get this shot of my boys...but they leave the house at 6:30 and it is still dark!