Sunday, September 6, 2009

Have you been...



When I walked into Scrapbooks Plus this week...I seen these 4 papers right off the bat...sometimes that happens you walk in looking for one thing and something completely different jumps off the shelves right into yoru bag...that is what happened to me.




CHA stuff is starting to come in...and oh my goodness...the New Bo Bunny has come in and I couldn't hardly control myself...

I just HAD to get the new Flutter Butter stuff....So cute...I was so inspired by it...I ran home and had to make a layout. There was no controlling myself...and then I liked that layout so much I had to make another one...

Do you ever feel like that when you see paper? Well, I say run by Scrapbooks Plus, and check out the new Bo Bunny Papers along with all the other new stuff that has come in...I think you will be happy with all the stuff that Debbie has coming in...

The flurish on this layout is from the new sweethearts cricut cartridge....don't have it and want to try it be sure to sign up for the upcoming Cricut Swarm...I will be there and I will have my cartridge with me...
Happy Scrappin'










Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

matushka said...

Too cute Misty! I love how your flourish overlaps the one in the paper. Genius!!! :)