Saturday, September 5, 2009

Fun with Circles


I made this layout with the Andrea Victoria package. And a had a little fun with a circle theme, using patterned paper with circles, punching circles and round eyelets.

When I was planning this layout, I picked out the background paper because of the golden color. As I looked at the photo lying on the paper, the shape of the fishbowl and the circles on the paper jumped out at me. I knew I wanted to play that up. So, I choose coordinating paper that also had circles or circle-like designs, I used eyelets to suggest airbubbles rising from the bowl and several circle punches to make larger accents.

Have fun and find inspiration from your photos!

1 comment:

matushka said...

OMG! I totally LOVE this layout... so cute, so eyecatching, so fab! Great job with these circles! :)