Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Cards with Die Cuts!

Need a little card inspiration? I went a little crazy making cards this month - buy why not! It was so easy to pull a few together with these kits, especially with the die cut sheet. I used a die cut in each of these:
Here I used a journaling block as the main design. A few flowers layered with a gorgeous Creative Imginations brad and it's done.

I layered two die cuts for this card, then added a little black bling to make a center for my flower.


The tag is from the die cut sheet - you don't need much more than that. I added a scrap piece of Bazzill scalloped paper left over from my wedding layout, a bit of ribbon and a couple of staples.

And I just made this one the other day! I had the birthday brad and ribbon scrap left over from our June kit and layered them to make a flower. Where's the die cut in this? The edging strip!

No comments: