Friday, February 6, 2009

Snow Day

I have to admit when I saw Sharon's Christmas Tree album last month I fell in love with the way she used the acrylic album and glitter. Now I admit I do sometimes scrap lift when I fall in love with someone's LO or album, I always make sure that I give them credit- so thanks Sharon for the awesome inspiration!


I did my own spin on it this month with the acrylic Snow Flake album from ScrapbooksPlus. I knew that I wanted to use some glitter on the edges, but I also incorporated Ranger Paint Dabbers in both Silver and White. I dabbed the edges with the paint then sprinkled glitter on the paint while it was still wet- basically I used the paint as my glue. This is a great tip if you want to add some bling to something that you have painted. I also used some Stickles to put on the edges. I used my circle punch to add some of the paper from the MME line to the center of each page.

1 comment:

SharonVM said...

I bought the same snowflake album and hav been waiting for some real snow this winter to create another acrylic gem! I loved your book.