Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Quick Cards

Here's a few quick cards you can make - a great way to use up those scrap pieces of paper and extra embellishments.

For this card I used a piece of the My Mind's Eye paper to layer over my cardstock. I added a chipboard snowflake that I painted with Tim Holtz's Distress Paint and a punched snowflake from vellum. I made a sentiment with some leftover word stickers I found lying around. Finally, I put an eyelet in each corner since the textured paper was quite thick.

And another fast card - cut a piece of patterned paper slightly smaller than your cardstock. Use a rub-on for your sentiment and adhere it to a scrap of vellum. Mat the vellum with the same cardstock then attach it to your card using pop dots. Finally, run a ribbon around the card, between the pop dots and tie.

1 comment:

Lisa H said...

I love your cards. Thanks for sharing!