Saturday, February 28, 2009

All About Kim


About me…

1. What is your favorite scrapbook item? I would have to say paper is my favorite by far.

2. What type of designer are you (traditional, vintage, funky)? I never really thought I had a style but I have been told I am eclectic

3. What is your favorite thing to make? My favorite thing to make is on page layouts and mini books

4. Your biggest challenge in scrapbooking (one page LO, projects, 2 page LO)? I don’t do 2 page LO’s, in fact the only 2 page LO’s I have are the ones that I designed for the Design Team last year. My brain just doesn’t think like that.

5. If you wrote a book about scrapbooking what would the title be? Live the Life you Create…

6. What is your favorite color? I love all colors but really like turquoise and orange.

7. What type of snack do you eat when you scrapbook? Typically just water

8. What do you prefer – scrapbooking at home or at a crop? If I had my own space at home that was organized I really think I would enjoy it at home but since I don’t, right now I enjoy crops and Getaways the best!

9. What is on your scrapbooking wish list? My list is long – I would like some more stamps, and I am still up in the air about a Bind-It-All. I have issues buying things I know I may not end up using very much.

10. What is something that you always wanted to try? I am assuming this question is in relation to scrapbooking since that is what we are talking about and in that case I would like to try some book binding. Just in case you were wondering in regards to outside scrapbooking – skydiving is something I would like to try!

11. What do you listen to when scrapbooking? I LOVE LOVE LOVE music and I like to listen to a little of everything, however, the less slow tempo the better!

12. What blogs/magazines do you like? I love love love love blogs. Let me clarify, I hate keeping my own blog (just not good at it) but I love reading other blogs. I have too many favorites to mention. As far as magazines, I like several but Scrapbook Trends is my favorite!
-- kim

4 comments:

matushka said...

Wow, skydiving? Really? You are braver than I! :)

SharonVM said...

I love your eclectic style - which I will enjoy seeing more of this year!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

You are always so creative with your altered projects! Welcome back!

Lisa H said...

I LOVE your work! Can't wait to see what you come up with this year!