Wednesday, February 18, 2009

All about Lisa Hausman

Hi everyone! For the next 11 days the 2009 Scrapbooks-Plus Design Team will be introducing themselves to you.


My name is Lisa Hausman and I have been scrapbooking for almost 10 years. I have a husband a 3 wonderful boys that are the main focus of my scrapbooking. Right now I am the Design Team Coordinator for Scrapbooks Plus and I will also be working in the store on Tues and Wed starting 3/1. I also teach classes at the store.

Here is some more information about me:

My favorite scrapbooking item is and always has been my ATG gun, but I am partial to Zip Dry Glue also.

What type of designer (traditional, vintage funky)? I'd have to say I don't have a specific style that I could define myself. I pretty much let my pictures dictate the type of LO I do. I do like to grunge up my paper!

Favorite project? I really love to make mini books. I love the fact that you can finish a project in a short period of time.

Biggest challenge? I really don't like to make 2 page LO. I really struggle with them. But I find cards challenging sometimes too!

Scrapbooking book? If I wrote a book about scrapbooking it would be titled Keep it Simple. I really seem to like the simpler style.

Favorite color? Right now I'd say green. But I am partial to brown and blue- guess it's having all boys!

Snack? I try not to snack when I scrapbook but if I have anything it is usually Sour Patch Kids or something like that. I try to keep anything sticky away!

Crop or at home scrapper? Right now I'd say I'm a stay at home cropper but I do like to go to crops- I love to check out other people's work!

Scrapbook wish list? Wow- that is a long list! I think I'd love to have a Cricut Expression.
Something I've always wanted to try? I'd love to learn some of the techniques that Tim Holtz does. He is just awesome! I am also intrigued by Glimmer Mist.

Listen to when scrapbooking? Right now I have a eclectic mix of 80's music, Pink Floyd, Led Zepplin and some top 20 music. It's quite the compilation!

Blogs/magazines I read: Cathy Z, Ali E, Donna Downey, Tim Holtz, Pioneer Woman. I read Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbooks ETC .

3 comments:

Kim said...

Thanks so much for sharing this little extra about yourself!

matushka said...

You'd never know that you don't care for 2 pagers and cards... they always turn out lovely! Love this picture of you and hubby... too cute! :)

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Thanks for taking on the coordinator position - you are doing a great job already!
I always find inspiration in your work, and I just know I will end up scraplifting some of your layouts again this year.