Thursday, February 26, 2009

All about me...

ALL ABOUT ME...
HI, I am Misty, some of you may know me from Scrapbooks-Plus. I work part time there on the weekends. And I am one of the newest members of the design team. I am from Nor*Cal, and moved here when my mother in law took ill.
I have been scrapping since the early 90's when all that was out was cardstock and stickers. Currently my favorite things to scrap are my little boy, and my little dog (who you will be seeing lots of). I am passionate about photography. Scrapbooking, is my main hobby however I come from an artistic family and have many talents. I love stain glass and enjoy doing it with my mom when I am home. I sew, quilt, and crochet. Thanks to my mom and grandma, I have a love for fabric and yarn.
Favorite scrapbooking items are paper, pictures and my ATG (how did I ever live without it). I love to do 12 x 12, pages and usually do double pages. I am not really into altered items. I feel like if it was meant to be altered it would have come to me altered. :o)


4 comments:

Lisa H said...

Welcome to the team!

Kim said...

Good stuff...I hope you have fun on the team this year.

matushka said...

Your little guy is adorable! I can't wait to see more of him. :)

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

I had no idea you had so many skills! I'd love to see some of your stained glass. Welcome to the Design Team!