Saturday, February 21, 2009

20 Things About Me

Hi, My name is Michelle Coffee and I am one of the newest members of the Design Team. I also happen to be a Facebook Junkie and decided to borrow the Random Things idea from there to introduce myself. So here goes:

1. I'm a military brat who moved around, I'm from Oklahoma and have lived there twiceand love it, but also love living in Northern Virginia.
2. I've been scrapping for about 4 years now.
3. I just bought my first house in August and guess which room is completely done- painted and decorated? Yep! My scraproom! :-)
4. I'm a scrap hoarder. I love, love, love to get new scrappin' goodies!
5. My Cricut is my favorite scrap toy.
6. I can't live without my Chestnut Roan ink.
7. I ink everything, even little letters.
8. I've even inked my stuff under the table at crops where no one else had heard of it. (I didn't want to make waves.)
9. It's rare, but sometimes I don't ink.
10. My style is whatever I'm into at the moment.
11. I try to branch out and do different size layouts, but I always come back to 12x12 double layouts.
12. I also make cards and enjoy stamping.
13. I spend way too much time making sure my colors match on my layouts.
14. Yes, I have layouts from the early days with sticker snot.
15. I won't go back and redo old layouts because they remind me of how far I have come.
16. My favorite paper lines are Basic Grey, Fancy Pants, and MME. My favorite embellies are buttons and Prima flowers.
17. Almost all of my layouts start with cardstock.
18. You can never have too many pop dots on and embellishment, you never know if a tiny part could dip! :-)
19. I'm also an adhesive hog, the ATG was the best purchase I ever made, I can coat my stuff with adhesive and have some to spare!
20. When I grow up I want to be published in Creating Keepsakes and Take Ten.

Hopefully now you know a bit more about me, maybe more than you wanted! :-) It's going to be a fun year and I'm already having fun playing with our latest kit. Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Deborah Mahnken said...

Welcome to the team!!!

Coffee said...

I goofed!!! I tried to schedule it to come out on the 21st and it obviously didn't work. OOPS! I might need a remedial blog posting lesson. :-)

Kim said...

Michelle, I think you did a great job, you are posting and that is a step in the right direction!

Anonymous said...

Michelle, you're awesome! I love your 20 things!!!!

matushka said...

Sometimes Blogger can be a bit finicky... I'm sure it was a compluter glitch! I can't remember how many times I've deleted everything and started posts all over ... darn computers! :)

Lisa H said...

So excited that you joined the team!

Susie Bentz: My Time to Play said...

Another Cricuteer! Let's compare cartridges! Welcome to the team - let the fun begin!