Monday, August 23, 2010

Vintage Feel, New Pics

I loved the vintage feel of the Tim Holtz papers. It finally gave me the excuse to scrap some photos I took of historic houses in Galveston, Texas. The two-page spread is filled with one 8 by 10 shot of my mom standing by a row of those beautiful houses. I flanked it with six wallet-sized prints. The spaces between the prints housed my journaling and my title. I used one of the Martha Stewart border punches along the top edge which echos the brick-a-brack on the houses themselves. I used a large Basic Grey label holder for the title... which was printed on the computer and finished up with the typewriter key stamps I've had forever, but never used until now. Some classic Primas with jeweled centers finish it off.

thanks for stopping by!
erin

No comments: