Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A book of memories!


What a great way to put lots of photos together of a specific event, is in a small album. Since we are working with Tim Holtz's great line this month, I thought it would work great with my Italy photos.


I first made my chipboard album using the new We R Memory Keepers "Cinch" binding tool kit. It is so easy and fast to use. I purchased it at Scrapbooks-Plus. I use it to bind lots of little books, kids art work, recipes, my scrapbook designs and sketches, and event albums.


After I glued the paper to the cardstock, I used sandpaper and brown ink to distress both the covers and pages. This was a great time to add the Tim Holtz grungeboard. I first inked the die then sprayed some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to enhance the die as well as add textured to the page.
Making small albums of special events is a great way to use lots of photos. These are also great books to have on your coffee table to share with family and friends.

No comments: