Saturday, August 7, 2010

Tim Holtz lights up Venice!


If there is one word to describe Tim Holtz is "FUN". He has so many embellishments and fun products to use on your pages or cards. Karen's page map this month went well with Tim Holtz's kit. I love this photo taken by my husband on the morning we were leaving Venice. It was a beautiful Venice sunrise and he was lucky enough to photograph that great moment. In Karen's kit this month we also received a few great embellishments to add to our pages. I added a few of them with Tim's staple gun under the photo. In the right top corner of the page, I also used some Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist (Sunflower) on a sunburst sheet of Tim Holtz's grungeboard. It is a great way of adding texture to your pages. If you love to distress, paint, ink, play with metal, you too will enjoy Tim Holtz's products. Check out this month's ideas from the design team to help you get started.

1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

Great page! I am so scrap lifting it!!! First I just need to go to Venice.