Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Beautiful

I decided to make this layout look as if it was a page from a fairy tale. The floral paper worked beautifully with this photo. I used pearl accents from Prima and 3-D floral stickers from Anna Griffin. It is always fun to mix designer collections to create your own unique project. Who would have guessed that the grunge style of Tim Holtz would work so effortlessly with the elegance of Anna Griffin?

I folded the top corner of the page to reveal a beautiful laser cut border from Scherenschnitte Designs. These beautiful border can be found in the store.  I bought nearly one of each!  The folded corner is being held down by a Tim Holtz metal piece which says “Imagine.”

The hinges are made of grunge board which I painted chocolate, green and gold to achieve an antique effect. I used pink crystal brads for the nails holding the hinges in place.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

2 comments:

Skye said...

This page is so beautiful! I love that you did something different with the Tim Holtz stuff.

Karen Bearse said...

Great now I have to buy my daughter a red dress so I can scrap lift this totally-love it!