Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Dad!

I had so much fun creating this page. My Dad meant the world to me and what a great way to share him with everyone is with Tim Holtz's great products.

I loved using the grungeboard dies and distressed them with brown ink. The small Bingo cards came from one of the printed pages. I cut them out, tucked them under the great clear plastic photo negatives. How cute are they?

I added a paper flower at the lower left corner of the photo. I used a petal and round punch. Then I sanded the ends and crumbled the paper. Added a metal heart brad, and called it a day. I think this is a great time to use use Tim Holtz's small stapler gun too. You can add an embellishment here and there, plus the staple adds the metal look as well as dimension. Stop by ScrapbookPlus and pick up Tim Holtz's products and have as much fun as I did.

2 comments: