Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cards

Yes, thank you Tim Holtz! I love love love his products - and his new paper line is no exception. Seriously I got all happy and giggly when I saw August's kit.

So, I rolled up my sleeves and got all inky and messy. And who cares if I've got a bit of cleaning up to do in my scrapspace, I enjoyed every minute of it!

For this card I used on of Tim Holtz's new dies from Sizzix. After adhering the papers to my card and stamping my sentiment, I placed a Tim Holtz mini mask in the corner and inked it with pumice stone distress ink.

Using the negative image from the die cut above, I inked the empty space with some vintage photo distress ink and then stamped on top with a fun swirl. The bottom two layers of the flower were also inked with several colors of distress ink.

No comments: