Friday, August 13, 2010

More Everydays

I loved the Tim Holtz text block patterned paper and wanted to feature it on a page. (I actually own a couple of typeset trays and have one displayed in my home with the names of each family member spelled out in antique typeface and the other on my scrapdesk with inks, stamps, and embellies in the slots.) I decided to cut out my title and pair it with the date book patterned paper. I overlapped the letters and popped a few of them with dimensional adhesive. A metal photo corner, some of the tissue tape (this stuff is really cool and completely worth the splurge) and Melissa Frances buttons finish it off. The butterflies are an EK Success punch and fit perfectly in the squares of one of the quadrant papers included in the package. I was inspired by the Jenni Bowlin butterflies and filled the centers with some clear Kaisercraft, making them a perfect match.


thanks for stopping by!
erin

No comments: