Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tim Holtz~Tiny Attacher



I did it. I finally bought a Tiny Attacher (Tim Holtz~Idea-ology.) For the longest time I just couldn't justify getting one. I already have a stapler and this is just a little stapler, right? Well, yes it is. Do I really need a little stapler... YES I really do! The tiny attacher staples are the perfect size. If you need just a little something you can use just 1 but if you need more for emphasis you can attach a few. This tag is a perfect example. A regular staple is too wide for this but I was able to use three of the little staples to attach the "Good Times" embellishment to the tag. The Tiny Attacher has quickly replaced my old stapler. Not only do I love the size of the staples but it also works much more smoothly. It is so easy to manipulate to get the staple in just the right spot. It works perfectly every time. I never have a problem with the staples getting stuck or bending in the wrong way. Although I'm pretty sure Tim Holtz would think that those types of accidents are really just an opportunity for grunge I personally like my staples to bend and hold the way they are designed to.

No comments: