Thursday, July 15, 2010

Party On


This year my son wanted to have a laser tag birthday party. It was a lot of fun for him and his friends, but not a lot of photo ops for me. I ended up with a few shots of him and his friends when we had the birthday cake. But you don't need tons of photos to tell your story. I used what I had, along with this fun star patten by Bo Bunny.

I ran the chipboard stars through my cuttlebug with one of the new Tim Holtz embossing folders, then dry-brushed them with a bit of paint.

To help the title stand out, I used pop-dots to adhere the alpha stickers. But first I used a bit of powder on the back so the sticker wouldn't adhere to anything else.

1 comment:

Megan Carey said...

I love this layout. The layouts this month were all so beautiful but I think this one is my favorite... it takes the cake:)