Monday, July 12, 2010

July Challenge

My Daughter is a goof ball. She was sitting at the table making all these crazy faces so I had to grab my camera. The picture looked more dramatic in B&W, I digitally added my title & swirl directly to the photo.This months Bo Bunny kit is very versatile & even though these 2 color papers don't seem to go, they have the same grungy look together, I like them! The edges of the background paper were distressed with that handy dandy Tonic distress tool which I picked up at ScrapbooksPlus. This page was all assembly- Jenni Bowlin butterfly's with some bling, THoltz Tissue Tape, Real Life Label words, Bo Bunny brads, Prima pearls. Ding it was done. This months challenge should you choose to accept it is to get some crazy cool photos of someone you care about or yourself. Have fun!

No comments: