Saturday, July 17, 2010

Our American Home!

How much fun was it to make this Patriotic
Bo Bunny layout. I call it my tic tac toe sketch.
I, of course, used one of the sheets of paper from the Block Party page line. Only added a few chipboard flowers since the paper was already
pretty busy. I then punched (bracket punch) 8
photos of the outside of my home. As you can see, it is a Patriotic theme. That's why it's so much fun to scrap this month for me. I then added 4 strips of red cardstock to separate the photos. (Hence, the tic tac toe look) One of the stickers that came with the Bo Bunny line had a cute journaling block. I thought it would be fun to put the year that I took the photos on it. Actually I thought the layout came out great. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

I love how you cute the photos! Very clever.