Saturday, July 10, 2010

Other Way


The Combo Sticker for Bo Bonny's Block Party line turned out to be the perfect touch for this layout. First let me explain the title. Last year my son and his teammates were at that age were they had really gotten into soccer and could control the ball well enough to make a goal... we just needed to work on making it in their own goal. The whole season long the sideline would be cheering "Other Way!" as my son took the ball down the field to score for the other team.

I used these great arrows from the Combo Sticker sheet to support the title/ theme. Not only are they a fun way to accent the page but they also help move the eye through the layout.


I used one of the journaling blocks from the Note Worthy Party Notes set from Bo Bunny for my journaling. I'll be posting directions on how I printed on the journaling card here.










No comments: