Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My American Girl!


What great photos to use with this months Bo Bunny paper line. It was so much fun working with the paper and embellishments. I love Patriotic papers. I find it's so easy to work with. I used 6 - 4 x 6's on this layout. But to make two of the photos pop, I matted them. I love this page set up. I use it when I have several photos to scrap on one page.

One of the elements I made for this layout was a pinwheel. Haven't made them since I was a kid. But I've been adding them on a few of my layouts lately. I think it adds a cute embellishment instead of a another flower for this page.
As always you can pick up some of these great page lines at ScrapbookPlus. Also don't forget the great MITI's that are available every Wednesday. Come on in with a printed 40% coupon to use on a supply and make a creative layout designed by the staff, teachers and design team.
Check out the daily blogs posted every day by the ScrapbookPlus Design Team.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love it - love the pinwheel!!