Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So Patriotic!


Deborah from our Design Team, chose a great line of paper this month. The Bo Bunny Block Party was just so much fun to work with. I was excited when I saw it since I have tons of photos to use. For the page map that Deborah chose, I went with photos from the July 4th parade in DC. I only used two photos but lots of embellishments to enhance the page. I used a some brown ink and sanded the chipboard stars to distress it and make it pop.
I also added Half the Edge cardstock strips by Bazzill. I use them on a lot of my pages. You can use this paper line for Memorial Day, July 4th or anytime in the summer. Have fun with it like I did.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love this page. The embellishments are amazing. The brads, the ric rac, the maya roads envelope each perfectly placed. Beautiful!