Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wednesday Layout

Do you know about the Wednesday Layout? Each week one of the talented designers from the ScrapbooksPlus team creates a layout using current products from the store. These goodies are kept at the front of the store all together so there is no need to search for the things you'll need to make the layout. There are also directions and a photo of the layout for you to take so you don't need to stay at the store to complete the project... although you can if you want! The best part is there is also an embellishment you'll use to complete the layout that you get for FREE! Yep, that's right. All you need to do is purchase the papers, etc. to complete the layout and we'll give you the embellishment for that weeks layout for free. I am the designer of this week's Wednesday Layout. I used papers from Fancy Pants Designs to create this 2 page layout. I chose them for the red, white and blue hues that always remind me of summertime. The free element is this flower. In order to make the flowers I cut different size and shape flowers out of card stock on my Silhouette. Then I sprayed them with water, crumpled them up and dried them with my heat gun. I stacked the flowers and added a big red brad to the center to create this one big flower. So stop by the store on Wednesday to pick up your supplies to make this layout. I hope I've inspired you! ~Megan

1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

Love it! I wish I could get to the store & I would make it & take it! Great flower.