Thursday, June 24, 2010

Jump!

I spent a day being a tourist with family in DC. It was fun & I took a ton of photos. This layout allowed me to get 7 photos scrapped. Using the October Afternoon strips of paper, distress ink, a border punch, & journal card these pages were put together very quickly. This double sided paper is made to match & makes designing layouts easier. There was room to add 2 journal blocks, which was convenient. While I do like this clean look (out of my comfort zone) , now as I look back on them I think something is missing.

What would you add to liven up this layout? Leave me your comment on what you would do! Do these pages need help or are they fine left alone? I can't quite put my finger on it!

2 comments:

Skye said...

I think they look really nice as is!

Robin Shakoor said...

Great 2 pager.