Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Favorite Thing


The store is just full of items that coordinate with the October Afternoon collection: Fly A Kite. These pieces from the Quite Contrary collection by My Mind's Eye are a perfect match. I love this little bird. He is so cute! He was a little too tall for this particular card so I cut his legs down a bit. I think I might just have to get another one of these "Happy Birds" to use on a layout. There are several different title cards like this "Favorite Thing" title card that not only fit right in with these papers but are also a quick and easy way to add a title to your project.
Queen&Co. makes this self adhesive Felt Fusion loopy border that ties in perfectly with this line. It goes especially well with this background paper called Strawberry Jam which has a red loopy stripe in it.

2 comments:

Robin Shakoor said...

Love this card. I could not resist using the bird too! lol.

Karen Bearse said...

Great card, love the bird!