Monday, June 28, 2010

Creating Customized Embellishments


Using stamps to create embellishments is a perfect way to customize your layouts.  Here I used a Tattered Angels butterfly stamp and coordinating glimmer screen. 


I stamped the butterfly in Memento Tuxedo Ink (Black) and cut. Memento ink is perfect to use with Copic markers because it doesn't bleed when color is applied. I didn't apply traditional blending techniques when using the markers because I wanted a certain look and feel.  If you are interested in learning how to use Copic markers, take a look at the classes available on the website.  There is an upcoming Copics Club class in July that you will love.  When you sign up for the class, you receive three free pens. 

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

1 comment:

Karen Bearse said...

Wow, love the butterfly! Great page Robin.