Thursday, June 3, 2010

Quick Tip: Simple Sticker Sticking

Do you ever struggle to get your stickers in the right place? Some stickers allow you to peel them off and move them around, but others stick right in place and refuse to budge.... which is okay if you placed them perfectly and not so much if you need to adjust a bit. So here's a quick tip to get your stickers place just so. When I am using glue dots, I don't tear off the extra liner as I go, but keep it wrapped around the roll. Then when I have some stickers to line up, I pull off a strip of the liner and stick my stickers directly to it. I can move them around and figure out exactly where to place them.


I loved the bright, happy colors in the Fly A Kite line from October Afternoon. The dark turquoise in Sprinklers and the fun yellow in Dandelions just screamed fresh and summery to me. I pulled a photo of my daughter when she was a baby, wearing an equally bright pair of pajamas to pair with the papers. I stamped the date on some Jenni Bowlin banner stickers hung from bakers twine.





thanks for stopping by!
erin

1 comment:

Esther said...

Erin you are so timely with this tip. I always have a need to move a letter after pressing it down. This will give me some leverage. Thanks for sharing.