Saturday, June 5, 2010

Favorite Paper Angst?

Ever had a piece of paper that you just loved, but were hesitant to use? Almost like you love it to much to use it? That's how I feel about the Ice Cream pattern -- the one with the adorable diamonds -- in this month's kit. It's really my favorite paper in the pack, but it was really sooooo hard to make that first cut. But don't let those feelings stop you from scrapping with your favorite paper!

A two-page design like this lets you showcase that favorite pattern alongside your photos. I got to use a huge block of my favorite paper, which combined with the two strips on the left help balance out the photo blocks on the second page.


And while I didn't have a lot of journaling to add to this page, you could easily replace the "Sprinkles" text paper on the right with a long journaling box.

So grab that piece of paper that you've been saving for just the right photo, or just the right layout and start using it!

2 comments:

matushka said...

I always have paper angst! I love how you featured it here. :)

Karen Bearse said...

My scrap room is filled with my paper angst-great way to showcase the paper & not sacrifice it.