Monday, June 21, 2010

Je T'aime

My daughter was blowing dandelion seeds so I grabbed my camera to capture the fun. The photos went well with Megan's page map for the month.

I started by Glimmer Misting the October Afternoon graph paper "Lemonade" with Tuscan Sun & Sherbet. Scrapbooksplus has a great selection of Tattered Angels product. Distressing the Tattered Angels Fleur des Lis screen with Rangers Spiced Marmalade gave this page a French feel & inspired the title. I also stamped Fleur des Lys with the same color & distress powder, on top, adding a layer of dimension. The flourish mask was sprayed with Tutti Frutti GMist in the top right corner then layered with dark, metallic, pink embossed swirls. Strips of the fun, colorful October Afternoon paper were distressed & added. The page was finished with Basic Grey Wilma letters for the title "I love you". The edge of the paper was distressed with Worn Lipstick to pull the page together.

We had a good time with this impromptu photo shoot. Now I am just waiting for all those dandelions to appear! Enjoy!

2 comments:

Kate S. said...

Very nice layout - and the pictures of your daughter are ADORABLE!

Robin Shakoor said...

Beautiful LO. Great use of the masks.