Saturday, August 1, 2009

New Month...

.... new papers, new wall of projects, and a new paper company!





Wow, I can't believe it's August already! If you're like me, you probably have a ton of great summer photos to scrap... because when it's summer I generally take a lot more than I have time to use. After all, we're spending our time outside enjoying the weather and fun summer activities that come along with it.



For this month's kit, I brought in a new paper company called Lily Bee. Their French Couture line of paper just spoke to me. It has a lovely vintage fabric look to it and a beautiful color scheme. There are blues, greens, creams, dark reds, and a splash of orange to give it some pop! I love the matching die cut frames too! I can totally see these papers used for lots of different layouts.... oh, and you can see them in lots of different layouts and projects too.... just stop by the store and check out the back wall!



August is also the 2nd month of our brand new customer challenge. We'd love to see what you make out of these lovely papers. The rules are simple. Stop by the store and check out the papers in the crop room near our "wall." Pick out a few of your favorites and make a one- or two-page layout using them primarily. Post your layout to your blog and link to this post or email it to debbie@scrapbooks-plus.com by July 21st. The winner gets a gift certificate to the store and we'll post there layout here on the last day of the month. The papers are already out waiting for you... so get movin'!



thanks for stopping by!

erin

1 comment:

Coffee said...

Loved this kit! The colors were right up my alley. Good Job! :-)