Thursday, August 6, 2009

Got Goldfish?

I loved the letters in this kit. Someone used them last year, I wasn't on the team then but I remember someone saying how nice they were to work with and I just never got it... So this year when we had a chance to work with them I was so excited! They sand so nicely. They are self adhesive so that made it so easy to sand and go.

This is a simple layout about my nephew and my sons first meeting. We threw some Goldfish on a table and let them go to town. I believe they ate more off the floor then the table. Thank goodness for hardwood is all I have to say. I love this series of pictures and have actually scrapped them several times because of that.

The scalloped edge I did with a fiskars punch and if you haven't had a chance to use one yet, stop by the store and try them out we have several in the class room including the one that I used on this layout.

I would love to tell you that I posted my picture upside down on purpose but I didn't it isn't upside down on my computer and I tried to reload it a couple of times but yet it post it on here upside down. Sorry.

No comments: