Friday, August 21, 2009

Back to School Gifts

The new school year is just around the corner, and I thought I'd get ahead of things for once. My children are in elementary school, so I came up with a decorated lunchbox perfect for an elementary school teacher, complete with extra glue, crayons and a tin for aspirin!


On the outside I used the Stella paper to cover the box and the Fashion Show paper for an accent strip. I'd been dying to use this new edge punch. The apple shape was cut with my Slice. I had bought these Imaginisce brads at Scrapbooks Plus when they first came in and had been saving them for the perfect project.


And what's a lunchbox without goodies? I used scraps of various Lily Bee papers to wrap the contents and make a hall pass. Feel free to open the pail and check out the rest of the supplies that aren't displayed on the shelf when you stop by the store.

No comments: