Friday, August 14, 2009

I love Lily Bee


I have to say that I really enjoyed working with the Lily Bee papers this month. I had a LO in my mind but didn't know what pictures I wanted to use. Normally when I do a LO I have the pictures I want to use then I pick out the paper. This month I did it differently- paper first, then pictures.
I really like the shaped journaling spots that came with the kit, but when I put the one I used on my LO at first it didn't pop quite the way I wanted- so I put some of the brown Ruche paper that came with the kit and cut a small border around it and it gave it the look I wanted.
The flowers that came with the kit were a little to bright for the LO, so I stamped an image on them and voila! It toned the down. Try to alter a item that you normally wouldn't- it will give it a whole new look!
Don't forget about the Design Team Challenge. We want to see what you've created with the Lily Bee papers- you could win a gift certificate to Scrapbooks Plus!

Enjoy!
Lisa

2 comments:

Kim said...

I like how you rocked the big title in different directions across both pages -- fun stuff!

matushka said...

...and I like glossy accents on the die cut!