Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Beach layout...




I really didn't know what to do with my paper, but I had this great picture of my son, from when we went to the outer banks early this year...and I wanted to use it...on something anything...just wanted to see it on paper and not sitting in the pile of pictures that are mounding up on me.

The Orange and the Blue were perfect mats for the picture of my baby boys bold colors. Plus all the little embellishments in the kit were the perfect additions. I wrote right on the picture "Always leave enough room in your life to do what makes you happy". And on the swirl I wrote Naggs Head May 2009. Because even if I do not journal it is important to me that I at the least date things...cause I am already forgetting little things I can't imagine what it is going to be like in 5 years from now :)

No comments: