Thursday, January 1, 2009

Oh so easy ornament


Here's a cute little ornament that was really easy to put together. I cut the triangle box out of Bazzil Bling with my Cricut using Tags, Bags, Boxes & More (TBBM) - love that cartridge! The little snowmen from the MME Be Merry Jack Frost paper were easy to trim out...and I am in love with the little trees from Pink Paislee's Tinsel Town Collection! I decorated each face of the box, using pop dots and a chipboard sentiment to add some depth. The bottom flap opens to hold a little treat...so it is actually an ornament and a gift box! Just one sheet of each design has lots of trees and snowmen, so I can make lots of these to share with neighbors and friends!

2 comments:

SharonVM said...

You are so clever Susie Q - you know I just love your crafty ideas!

Kathryn said...

What a fun idea -- and great for participation from the kiddos.