Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pretty in Pink


When we got the My Mind's Eye papers, I was thrilled to see that they were holiday themed AND pink. With a little girl in the house, our Christmas unwrapping extravaganza is inevitably full of pink. Traditional colors are great... they are some of my favorites... and having papers that included not only the red and green, but also pink was just what I was looking for! Almost all of the pictures I took last Christmas had a shot of pink in them, so I picked out some of the "pinkiest" to showcase.

To maintain the Christmas feel, I chose a red cardstock base that had a pink hue to it that would complement the pinks and reds in the My Mind's Eye tree paper. I used just the edges of the Pink Paislee die-cut paper to be a bracket above and below my row of photos. To further the "pink" theme, I colored the first half of my title with an American Crafts green metallic marker. It covers great, dries fast, and lets to customize your Thickers easily!
thanks for stopping by!
erin

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I love the tip for recoloring the foil letters -- the same tip also works for recoloring bling.