Friday, January 23, 2009

Video: Another Valentine's Day Card

Here is another Valentine's Day card I made, and since it is just as easy to make two cards of a particular design as it is to make two, I decided to make another video of the second card to share with all of you. I hope you enjoy it!



Supplies Used:
Scrap Cardstock (3.5"x3.5")
Cream Cardstock (3"x3" & 5.5"x8.5")
Brown Cardstock (3.5"x3.5")
My Mind's Eye Laundry Line Collection: Curiously Large Spots Paper (2"x12") and Winding Vine Paper (4"x5.25")
Art Warehouse: Life Defined (Clear Stamps)
Hero Arts: Friendship Messages (Clear Design)
Clearsnap: Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan

Tools Used:
EK Success Empressor (embossing tool)
EK Success Paper Shaper (7/8" Circle)
Fiskars 12" trimmer
Marvy Uchida CR Corner Punch (corner rounder)
Marvy Uchida Clever Lever Mega Craft Punch (2.5" scalloped circle)
Marvy Uchida Clever Lever Giga Craft Punch (3" circle)
Post-It Notes by 3M
Spouncer by Plaid

Please note that if there is a discrepancy between a measurement I give on the video and a measurement given in the supply list that the supply list is correct. Also, I forgot to show this step in the video, but on the sample I inked the edges of the flower in the Chestnut Roan as well as the card base. I think it makes the flower pop more, so I would definitely recommend inking it as well! For some reason I was a mess when I filmed this video -- skipping steps and messing up measurements -- sorry for any confusion! Note to self: do not film videos for blog when you are awake at 1:00 in the morning and making cards because you can't sleep.

Thanks for watching & thank you for shopping at ScrapbooksPlus. Have fun creating your own custom Valentine's Day cards!

No comments: