Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Yellow Makes Me Smile!

I love yellow! This time of year, I start itching for a little bit of yellow, as well as any other springy-feeling colors. This month I was in luck and found some fabulous springtime colors in the American Crafts Letterbox papers. The other thing I love is Thickers... so when I saw the light blue dot Thickers on the new wall at ScrapbooksPlus I decided to create a layout around them.





This two pager features the yellow and white American Crafts paper paired with some of the solid brown reverse. The chocolate-colored chipboard pieces are favorites from Bo Bunny and the frame is filled with the green mini-dot American Crafts patterned paper sprayed with just a touch of Robin's Egg Blue Glimmer Mist to help tie it into my Thickers. I also added some Coral Glimmer Mist to the solid coral and used it to frame everything. Some handcut flowers and cute American Crafts buttons finish it off.



thanks for stopping by!

erin

PS. This layout only has three 4x6 photos on it... but the pictures feel a lot bigger. Part of that is due to the extra white mat around each and part is because of how tight the photo is on the subject. I actually didn't crop these, that's just how dear husband happened to take the photos!

No comments: