Sunday, March 28, 2010

Cards, Cards, Cards!

The papers from American Crafts are perfect for creating cards.  I created four cards in different styles this month.  I love to search for card making tutorials and I loved this design.  The base of the card is fast and easy to create.  The hardest part will be deciding which papers to use on your base.

Die cutting machines offer a wide array of card designs.  I used my Silhouette to create this card base.  All embellishments are from American Crafts.  The Letterbox collection is like a one stop card making shop.

I used a set of three die cut templates to create the layers on this card.  Each layer is attached using foam squares. 

The "wiper" card was the most fun to create.  It features a pop up element when the card is opened.  Again, the card base is fast and easy, choosing the papers and embellishements may take a little time.  I added a beautiful Prima flower to the front and the sentiment "Friend to Friend."  The sentiment is part of the American Crafts Letterbox collection - Remarks - Cordial Phrases. 

Handcrafted cards can make a beautiful gift for someone special.

2 comments:

Karen Bearse said...

These cards are absolutely beautiful!

Kim said...

I'm still not worthy:) You should open your own Estsy store. They are beautiful!