Sunday, March 7, 2010

Six Times the Love!

Wow, six months of photos already! Makes me feel all "Springy" inside. Just like the American Crafts Letter Box papers we used for the March kit. You too can get into the "Spring" mood after having all this snow, since this paper line is available at scrapbooksplus. I just happened to have some photos that were color coordinate of my granddaughter to use with this paper. It all worked out well with the page map that Lisa chose for this month. This is a great page map design to use when you have several photos to scrap. Another technique I used on this layout is punching the brown cardstock to make it look like a large stamp. Just use a small circle punch and follow the sides using your punch as a guide. It gives a different look.
For one of the square blocks, I cut out some of the flowers on the pattern paper and popped them for dimension. To make my granddaughter's name shine thru, I used a large cardstock letter "e" and also popped it. I then used small sticker letters to spell it out.
When you just can't think of another design for a layout, use this page
map design as we did. It's easy and you don't need to think about it alot.
Have fun scrapping!!

3 comments:

Robin Shakoor said...

This is beautiful! I love the photos.

Karen Bearse said...

Love this page-very happy!

Kim said...

I love this layout - beautiful!