Saturday, March 27, 2010

Armchair Comedian


I absolutely love all the papers in this American Crafts "Lettbox" line. There are so many beautiful prints to choose from. As I was working on my projects for this month there was 2 feet of snow on the ground so working on spring photos was very refreshing. I turned the heat up and pretended it was spring!

For this layout I used the Cheers paper as my background. The "Armchair" portion of my title was done with yellow cardstock that I ran through my Cuttlebug and distressed with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain ink, "comedian" is Maya Arts chipboard letters painted with Smooch inks in Gold Lame, available at ScrapbooksPlus.

The tag that the number "3" is on is also Maya Arts and covered in Walnut Gold Glitter Mist. I ran the tag through the Cuttlebug. The brads and buttons are from the "Letterbox" collection. The flowers are Heidi Swapp & Prima that I had gotten from ScrapbooksPlus awhile ago and wasn't sure what I would use them on.


1 comment:

Robin Shakoor said...

I love the title work. Just beautiful!