Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Crazy About You! March Sketch

The papers from American Crafts' Letterbox Collection are wonderful!  The papers, coupled with a wonderful sketch created by Lisa Hausman, were the perfect ingredients for my layout.  I used two types of embellishments for this layout, butterflies and buttons.  The butterflies were cut and embossed using my Cuttlebug.  The buttons are from American Crafts and coordinate with the papers beautifully.


I kept the elements simple and fun. Layer, layer, layer is my motto!  The white textured cardstock was punched with a Martha Stewart punch which always add character to a layout. The title was cut using my Silhouette Digital Cutter. The reason I chose this title design was because of the wonderful layers.

Have fun with this collection this month.  I know you will be pleased with all of the projects you create with this wonderful line of papers.

Thanks for joining me today.

Robin

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You do great work Robin.

Kim said...

Love the butterflies!