Thursday, March 4, 2010

Karen's March Challenge

OK gang I am going to try & throw out a challenge at the beginning of each month. I decided to finally do a page that I have been meaning to do for years. I took the photos of some of my coffee mugs in January 2006. Some of them were cracked & headed for the garbage but I wanted to document them. I LOVE, LOVE, coffee & need to drink it from a "happy" mug. So the challenge is: what collection have you been meaning to document but haven't. Is it your collection of Christmas ornaments, your favorite shoes or maybe your favorite movies (that is on my list). This months page map challenge is perfect for a collection layout.I supplemented this months DT kit with products I found at scrapbooksplus. In hind sight I would mat all the photos or use a lighter color card stock. There is just something bla about this layout. I do realize that not all layouts will be my favorites (I do love my tag). The real question is, what collection are you going to document? Take the challenge!

2 comments:

Robin Shakoor said...

What a fantastic collection!

matushka said...

love this!!! ... and coffee too! :)