Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lots of Layers

The American Crafts Letterbox Collection is just perfect for layering.  The colors and patterns flow together beautifully.  This is an 8x8 layout but the design could easily be adapted for any size layout.

One of my favorite things to do is to layer.  I have found that the more I layer, the less I have to embellish.  Punches have become a key element in my designs.  I used a Martha Stewart Crafts punch to create the lattice edge on the green patterned paper.  Punches are simple to use and they give your layouts that extra "punch!"  If you haven't tried using edge punches in your designs give it a try.  I promise, you will be pleased with the result.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Absolutely love it!! Another scrapliftable page!

Karen Bearse said...

Great layout, I love those punches too! I really liked how you used these papers together-fab!